At BOATERexam.com, we're happy to provide a free online study guide to help you prepare for your Nebraska Boating Safety Classroom Course.
Note: The online study guide is not a substitute for the classroom course.
To get your Nebraska Boater Education Card, follow these two steps:
1. Take an approved classroom course and proctored exam.
- Courses are offered by the Nebraska Game & Parks Commission.
- For a list of available classroom courses, click on the button below.
Find a course
2. Pass the proctored exam at the end of the course.
- You must successfully pass the proctored final exam at the end of the course to be eligible for your Certificate of Completion.
For a list of classroom courses please visit the Nebraska Game & Parks Commission online.