Pennsylvania Boating Safety Course Overview
Get your Pennsylvania Boating Safety Education Certificate in three easy steps!
1.One-time payment — unlimited free retries
- Pay the one-time fee of $34.95
- Free unlimited retries of the final exam
Start the Course
2. Study the Online Boating Safety Course
- Learn with hundreds of narrated animations
- Test your knowledge with quizzes after each chapter
- 60 multiple-choice visual exam questions
- 80% required to pass (48 correct answers)
3. Get your Pennsylvania Boating Safety Education Certificate
- Pay the $10 state fee for the card only when you pass the final exam
- Print your temporary certificate immediately after passing and receive your permanent card in the mail within 3-5 weeks
Pennsylvania Boating License or Boating Safety Certificate... Is there a difference?
The boater education card is proof that you have successfully completed a boating safety course. The boater education card does not expire and does not need to be renewed. Therefore, it is NOT a Pennsylvania Boating License!