Replacement Nebraska Boater Education Card

If your Nebraska Boater Education Card is lost or damaged, you can contact® to get a replacement card.

Simply call the® customer service center at 1-866-764-2628, or e-mail [email protected]. We will ask you for the following information:

  • Your full name as it appears on your Boater Education Card;
  • Your date of birth; and
  • Your address at the time you took the online boating safety course.

Faulty boater education cards will be replaced at no charge (you must return the faulty card). Lost or damaged cards will be replaced for a fee of $9.95, including shipping.

Please note-we can only issue replacement cards if you took your Boating Safety Course at®. If you took your course elsewhere, please contact the Nebraska Game & Parks Commission at 1-402-471-5462 to order a replacement.

Boating License or Boater Education there a difference?

The boater education card is proof that you have successfully completed a boating safety course. The boater education card does not expire and does not need to be renewed. Therefore, it is NOT a Nebraska Boating License!