Utah Boating Safety Course Overview
Get your Utah Boating Safety Certificate in three easy steps!
1.One-time payment — unlimited free retries
- Pay the one-time fee of $29.95
- Free unlimited retries of the final exam
Start the Course
2. Pay Only When You Pass
2. Study the Online Boating Safety Course
- Learn with hundreds of narrated animations
- Test your knowledge with quizzes after each chapter
- 60 multiple-choice visual exam questions
- 80% required to pass (48 correct answers)
3. Get your Utah Boating Safety Certificate
- Pay the $5 state fee for the card only when you pass the final exam
- Print your temporary certificate immediately after passing and receive your permanent card in the mail within 3-5 weeks
Boater Education is required for all persons between 12 and 17 years of age who operate a PWC on Utah waters.