Who needs the card?

Education Requirements

Anyone operating a vessel propelled by a motor of 25 hp or greater, must have successfully completed a boater safety course… Find out more

New Hampshire Logo

New Hampshire
Department of Safety

Division of Safety Services
31 Dock Rd Gilford
NH 03249-7627