Who needs the Florida Boating Safety Education I.D. Card?
All boaters born on or after January 1, 1988 who operate any motorized watercraft of 10 HP or more need a Florida Boater Education I.D. Card. BOATERexam.com® is a delegated provider for the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.
Returning user? Log in here
Approved by the
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
Good for life!
Get your official
Florida Boating License
unlimited free retries
- Pay the one-time fee of $34.95
- Free unlimited retries of the final exam
Study the Online
Boating Safety Course
- Learn with hundreds of narrated animations
- Test your knowledge with quizzes after each chapter
- 60 multiple-choice visual exam questions
- 80% required to pass (48 correct answers)
- Graded immediately so you can review your answers
Get your Florida
Boating Safety Education I.D. Card
- Print a temporary card immediately after passing
- Your permanent card will be mailed to your home within 3-5 weeks