Who needs the Georgia Boater Education Card?
Anyone born on or after Jan 1, 1998, must have a Georgia Boater Education Card to operate any motorized watercraft. BOATERexam.com® is a delegated provider for the Georgia Department of Natural Resources Law Enforcement Division.
Returning user? Log in here
Approved by the
Georgia Department of Natural Resources Law Enforcement Division
Good for life!
Get your official
Georgia Boating License
unlimited free retries
- Pay the one-time fee of $34.95
- Free unlimited retries of the final exam
Study the Online
Boating Safety Course
- Learn with hundreds of narrated animations
- Test your knowledge with quizzes after each chapter
- 60 multiple-choice visual exam questions
- 80% required to pass (48 correct answers)
- Graded immediately so you can review your answers
Get your Georgia
Boater Education Card
- Print a temporary card immediately after passing
- Your permanent card will be mailed to your home within 3-5 weeks