Who needs to take the Kentucky boaters safety course?
All boaters between the ages of 12 and 17 years must have a Kentucky Boater Education Card to operate any motorized watercraft over 10 HP. BOATERexam.com® is a delegated provider for the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources.
Returning user? Log in here
Approved by the
Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources
Good for life!
Get your official
Kentucky Boating License
unlimited free retries
- Pay the one-time fee of $34.95
- Free unlimited retries of the final exam
Study the Online
Boating Safety Course
- Learn with hundreds of narrated animations
- Test your knowledge with quizzes after each chapter
- 60 multiple-choice visual exam questions
- 80% required to pass (48 correct answers)
- Graded immediately so you can review your answers
Get your Kentucky
Boater Education Card
- Print your temporary card (valid for 60 days) immediately after passing
- Your permanent card will be mailed to your home within 3-5 weeks