Who needs to take the Oklahoma boaters safety course?
All boaters between 12 and 15 years of age must have an Oklahoma Boater Education Card to operate any motorized watercraft over 10 HP or sailboat 16 feet or longer. BOATERexam.com® is a delegated provider for the Oklahoma Highway Patrol Marine Enforcement Section.
Returning user? Log in here
Approved by the
Oklahoma Highway Patrol Marine Enforcement Section
Good for life!
Get your official
Oklahoma Boating License
unlimited free retries
- Pay the one-time fee of $34.95
- Free unlimited retries of the final exam
Study the Online
Boating Safety Course
- Learn with hundreds of narrated animations
- Test your knowledge with quizzes after each chapter
- 60 multiple-choice visual exam questions
- 80% required to pass (48 correct answers)
- Graded immediately so you can review your answers
Get your Oklahoma
Boater Education Card
- Print a temporary certificate immediately after passing
- Your permanent card will be mailed to your home within 3-5 weeks