Boat Operator Certificate
If you have lost your boat operator certificate and need a replacement, you must send a written request to the Alabama Marine Police.
Note: There is a $5 duplicate certificate fee. Payment may be made via money order, cashier check, or certified check. Payable to: Marine Police Division.
Send written request to:
AL Law Enforcement Agency
DPS-MARINE POLICE DIVISION
Att: Education Section
P O Box 304115
Montgomery AL 36130-4115
Please include the following information:
- Your full name as indicated on your boating license
- Your social security number or date of birth
- The approximate date you completed your Alabama Boating Safety Course
- Your complete, current mailing address
- The name of your boating license test provider
AMPD Certification Database
For information on your Boat Operator Certificate or to verify your information in the certification database, you may contact Lisa Miles with the Alabama Marine Police at [email protected], or call Lisa at 334-517-2942, or 1-800-272-7930 FREE.